Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Term 1 reflection

In term 1, miss leong teached us on science as an inquiry. They are the raw basics of science, such as some safety precautions we must take note of, names of purposes of different apparatus in the laboratory, etc.
I am glad that basics come first, because I feel that we must know them. For me, I am just grateful that I know my basics well enough, enough to get an A1 in the term 1 test. I am pleased that I managed to get an A1, and buck up from the practice test, in which I got only 24/35. That is one good point. I believed that my revision on the notes miss leong gave, both online, and hard copy, plus my assignments made me realised my mistakes in my daily work. However i hope that I will be more firm with my facts so that unnesccesary mistakes can be avoided.
I am looking forward for future improvement on my experimental skills, such as measuring and observing skills. I feel that my observing skills still can be improved, for instance to find a particular pattern faster. Also, my answer have tendency to be inaccurate. Thus my experimental questions in that practical will be badly done.
As for my measuring skills, I am hoping that my techniques would improve, so as to get a accurate answer, and not stumble over a question asking me to elaborate on an apparatus use and features. If I can get back all these marks, I am sure my marks would improve. Anyway, this is only the basics, so I must expect tougher questions and work doubly hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment